Friday 9 November 2007

Josie Rafya Boyd



5 days over but she finally got here and made her glorious arrival on Thursday 25th October.
I had all the girlies from my cell group pray for me a week or so before the birth and shared with them all the things running through my mind like the pain, the speed, the timing and the health of me and baby.
I can honestly say that every single prayer was answered and I don't think I could've asked for a more perfect birth. It was brilliant.
Missed rush hour traffic, was seen straight away, got all the pain relief I needed - and even had a moment this time round to pray in the middle of it all lol.

Aaron and I played Dave Crowders Remedy album over and over again. It's amazing how random things can sound when you're on the old gas and air. Love that stuff - as does Aaron who managed to have some himself in between my usage. He really has to be every midwifes worst nightmare.

So the perfect birth, topped off with the results that Josie doesn't have Cystic Fibrosis. So Rafya (meaning God heals) is her middle name. A truth for her and a prophetic statement for Lily. God does heal.

The Boydos have extended to 4 - apparently we're having 5 kids, but we'll see. lol

3 comments:

Bec McCready said...

That's so fantastic Jill! It was great seeing u today and ur two beautiful girlies. See u soon x

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen you to say..liking Josie's middle name, what it means to you is perfect, brings a smile to my face! See you soon xoxo

AGT said...

Jill,

Got your blog to update. I just want to add my words of encouragement. God does answer Prayer - He wants good things for our lives. I think that it is cool the way in which you were praying before you knew you were pregnant...

Is aaron any different when he is on gas and air? I tried it when B was born but it just made me feel a bit sick.......

As for the 5 kids - go for it!!

Love ya'll