Sunday 30 September 2007

Greater Things....



I finally got my hands on Bluetrees' Greater Things album today. Even though it's been out for a week, I only managed to physically get one today - looks like being married to a band member counts for nothing these days!!

If you read this you'll automatically think I'm bias towards the boys, which I probably am - but this album is truly amazing. I can't believe that after the journey we've all been on together - that this album is finally here, and it really is up there.

God has moved so much through the most random people to get this produced and into physical existence. It's fresh, exciting and is really easy listening. I've heard all the songs a million times over anyway, but this really does send shivers down my spine at how quality it is.

Greater things have yet to come....... if this is the only the start of the Bluetree journey, I can't even imagine what the end will be.

The boys have made me proud!

8 comments:

Steve McCready said...

Love the blog. You have good taste but sure that is obvious! Hope things are good with the Boyds. Love the pics by the way, Lily is a princess.

Brian said...

What a great template, very tasteful and discerning, I would imagine only extremely brilliant people like yourself and one or two others would have such a superb template.
Loving your blog, keep it up can I put a link to yours on mine?

Nico Fell said...

Jill, do you know if they are going to have the album on iTunes anytime soon? Hope you don't mind me linking to your blog...!

Nico

Nico Fell said...

Thanks for letting me know Jill. Will prob buy a CD version as I am keen to get a listen asap. Keep on keepin on!

Bec McCready said...

Hey Jill!
It's brill that ur blogging. I really enjoyed reading ur posts. Know that I'll be really praying for you and wee number 2 as it all gets closer and closer. God has it all in His mighty hands. Hope to see u soon xx

Nico Fell said...

Got my copy of the album. It really is fantastic and it's nice to be able to listen to them away from my computer (MySpace etc) for a change!

JILL BOYD said...

yeah mine is currently doing my head it as it refuses to play in the car!

rage

Nico Fell said...

If only you knew someone in the band...*sighs*